Monday, June 30, 2014

Assalamualaikum people.
I'm trying to find some appealing ways of writing a blog actually
But I hereby admitted that I'm not a gifted fella in writing *sad life*
I have been delaying 2 to 3 posts over this post
Because when I was halfway done with certain post I basically found that I rant on something in a way that I should not

I'd apparently turned into a floral girl by this one curiosity in me to walk in to florist
I have this urge to enter a florist but with the thought of I'm not into flowers
BUT
I was completely wrong
I started to bravely enter a florist back when I studied in JMC(Johor Matriculation College)
Sebenarnya dah perasan there's this one florist by the roadside
And there's this one fine day I split with my friends(they decide to enter a convenient shop instead) and I enter the florist alone
I was like ... what is this place
FLOWERS EVERYWHERE I LIKE THIS PLACE
It's a heavenly girly feeling I swear
I told ya that was my first time entering a florist
I was really excited to an extent that I put my friends waiting for me lama gila hahaha

And so, I end this post here
So glad that finally I come to an end
Sebab there are a few drafts before tapi sampai halfway je
Here are some photos of ze flowers
Goodnight and Happy Sahur people whereever u are right now
:)





2 comments:

kims said...

hai boboiiiiiii

Husniah Husin said...

Hai gegurl Tizzy! Amagard blog u lama gila I xbukak amagard *fangirling*